Friday, August 14, 2009

The Killers

Its been a couple days since I talked about anything important [see: me] so I shall now discuss all the things that I've done. [If you see what I did there, give yourself 10 points! you rock!] This post is full of good things, so I expect you to all be jealous and leave comments.

First of all, the other day Darryl asked me one of those big life changing questions, and after a day or two of thinking, I have decided to move in with him. Huzzah! Because who doesn't love moving every year!?

The move was bound to happen eventually. It takes me a good 40 minutes to get to school, work, his place, downtown, blah blah. He lives mere minutes away from these things. Also, with my nighttime work schedule, and his soon to be back-to-work-after-the-summer-off daytime schedule, we will see each other about 4 hours per year, so this will help that situation. And then I will no longer have to see his damn sad face that I've seen EVERY SUNDAY for over months, which I go back home from our fun weekends. Even though we would have just spend a couple days together, and would probably see each other sometime during the week, and then again next weekend, he would still make this horrible sad face as if I were killing orphan babies, and I'd rather never see that again.

Furthermore, since he's Uncle Pennybags, and Andrew is Mr. Pay Half The Bills To The Exact Penny, I will totally save money for the various things I need to pay off.

Things I need to pay off, you say? Well today, I FINALLY got paid from my freaking job, and was able to use that money [with half left over!] to pay off my credit card, and then turn around and almost fill my credit card right back up with my FLIGHT TO THE VANCOUVER OLYMPICS!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Even though I already had my event tickets paid for long ago, I was always too poor to even think about booking the flight. Well, I finally did, and will have it paid off by mid-September at the latest. Can I get a high five in here? I'm totally going to the Olympics :D [which, by the way, are now less than 6 months away!]

Those are the main awesome points. I could add some inane work chatter here, but that's not really that exciting other than always having to work late this week since they're testing out new people and they're slow which forces me to wait for them so I can do my job. If you care about things like that, and what I ate for my free meal tonight, you can scroll through my Twitter page HERE.

Its 4:04am, so I'm too tired to continue or remember other things. Oh, I'll be moving in with Darryl by the end of the month. Speedy speedy! And Andrew is okay with it because now he's a big boy and can afford this fancy two bedroom apartment [with the washer and dryer I'm gonna miss so much that I may cry] all on his own.

Welcome to I am playing outside, Year 3.

10 comments:

Darryl said...

Yaaaaay! (no more sad face)

Anonymous said...

八八水災重創南台灣,歡迎到我的網站回憶南台灣的水山風光~~~

台南旅遊 台南旅遊

台南一日遊 台南一日遊

墾丁包車 墾丁包車

高雄租車 高雄租車

日月潭旅遊 日月潭旅遊

日月潭包車 日月潭包車

高雄一日遊 高雄一日遊

墾丁旅遊 墾丁旅遊

墾丁一日遊 墾丁一日遊

墾丁旅遊網 墾丁旅遊網

高雄縣旅遊 高雄縣旅遊

阿里山旅遊 阿里山旅遊

Bec said...

OMG who do you know that writes in a language I can;t even read, I am jealous! Also congrats Mykl and Darryl :)

Darryl said...

Thanks :) I'm thrilled...and fully agree what Anonymous is saying. Such heartfelt stuff (or at least I am pretending it is).

Dave said...

Congrats, man. Whereabouts are you going to be hanging your hat now?

Anonymous said...

台灣南部高雄地區值得您信賴的婦產科診所
試管嬰兒
精蟲分離
多囊性卵巢
婦產科
不孕症
肉毒桿菌

katrocket said...

That's great news, boys! Congrats on your milestone. Now Darryl can save his horrible sad faces for when you leave your dirty laundry all over the floor. haha

Anonymous said...

台灣南部高雄地區值得您信賴的婦產科診所
試管嬰兒
精蟲分離
多囊性卵巢
婦產科
不孕症
肉毒桿菌

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Hey big stuff! That's great news - I'm laughing at Kat Rocket though - so true. Congrats!

Darryl said...

I can assure you all that he shan't be leaving any dirty laundry on my floor. I'll pick up after him if need be.