Thursday, August 13, 2009

The End Of Year Two

Ladies and gentlemen, two years of Michael blogging fun have come and gone. Wont you celebrate with me?

It is time for you to go back to POST NUMBER 1 and read my entire archives from the beginning, to relive each and every mundane memory.

Or, you can just have a glass of your favourite drink to toast me. Or leave a comment to roast me?

You decide. You're the faithful reader. Its really all about you.

That's why the next year of my blog is dedicated to YOU and no one else. Wont you join me?

6 comments:

katrocket said...

happy Blogoversary Michael!

When is Season 2 coming out on DVD?

i am playing outside said...

uh oh... do i now have to film a re-enactment of the entire year of blog posts? there are some people in those posts that i'd rather never see again! lol

Darryl said...

Congrats on all the writings and the successes. I like the happy posts the best... and the pictures. And, most of all, the ones I am mentioned in!

Elyse said...

yes i will indeed join you! :)

Whiskeymarie said...

I'm late to the party, sorry. Happy belated blogiversary! It's only 2:30 in the afternoon, but if you insist, I guess I'll have a cocktail in your honor...

i am playing outside said...

whiskey, I ALWAYS insist on cocktails! especially when the packaging says Jug 'O Booze