Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Supermodelquins

As of approximately 11:23am, I will be joining the ranks of these awesome plastic people. I've finally ended my lengthy job search, at Old Navy!

I never really wanted to do retail, but it seems that the people there are great fun, and the discounts for Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic are awesome. And there are supermodelquins! And the hours will fit my future schedule.

So my interview was at 11. I had time to call Darryl and Momma [it was her last day of work today, before she moves up to her awesome new job] and I ate some Subway. At 12, I was back to the store to meet 4 other newbies [who were NOT hired just minutes before], and we did 4 hours of orientation. Good times.

So there we have it. Months of job searching done. I look forward to money, and discounted clothes.

4 comments:

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Congrats! I worked in retail for a very long time when I was a younger person like yourself. You will learn a lot about people in good and bad ways.

I'm sure you will charm the organic cotton socks off of everyone. You are darling.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Oh! I nearly forgot - Happy Canada Day!

i am playing outside said...

Hey Lady!

Thanks :D I'm sure I'll do just fine! [if they give me lots of hours lol]

Elyse said...

Congrats!! HOw is the job going??