Monday, June 29, 2009

The Hot Air

The weather here has been so freaking ridiculous lately. Its its not ultra hot, its raining. Those are the options, and they suck.

Last week, some hot air balloons decided to come on over to say hello.



This weekend was Darryl's nephew's 6th birthday, so we spent the day with the family. It was fun... they're nice. And hilarious. Sadly, we went to see Transformers 2, which I was totally excited for it.

Transformers 2 is the worst movie ever made.

The rest of the weekend was just spent watching season 5 of Lost, and general hanging out. Nothing too crazy.

This week I have two job interviews, which is really nice. Wednesday is Canada Day, so I'm hoping the proposed week of rain decides to clear up for that day. And hopefully I'll get to see Quatchi again since the Olympics will be heavily promoted! I need a picture of him and I in the summer, to add to the one of us in the winter! LOL

No comments: