Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Interview

Well, its been a few days. I haven't had much to say. There's been a hell of a lot of rain lately.

My class has continued to go well. There are now only 4.5 weeks left! How sad! I'm having a great time there. The readings lately have been a little less exciting than the first was, but I'm living through them. Two readings a week isn't too horrible.

I've also continued applying and applying to jobs, and it finally paid off. Well, not technically... a job I applied to a good month ago called me today. I have an interview for a GIS position on Wednesday! Wish me luck! I'll need it! .. the job is right downtown, which would be fantastic.

Last night, Nathan came over and we watched the season 5 finale of Lost. There aren't enough words to describe how epic it was. It was quite enjoyable to watch along with someone. I generally watch TV alone, but this episode was so insane that it was nice to have someone to shout OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT!? to LOL

Then, I downloaded the episode and watching it when I woke up today. And it was still amazing. You must all watch the entire series immediately. You have until January before the last season starts. Hurry up!

3 comments:

Darryl said...

Once again - congrats and good luck!
And it better be worth all those hours of catching up! *shakes fists*

Kerri said...

I have honestly never watched an episode of Lost ever.
It's simply too late for me now.

Keep me posted on the job interview!! :-)

Kerri said...

ps. GOOD LUCK!!! :-)