Monday, April 6, 2009

The Bye Bye B-Ray

Tonight was my last-ever B-Ray class, as well as my last-ever class with Dave. The class was boring as hell, but B-Ray is the best prof ever, so he at least keeps me awake for the most part [although less so in the past few weeks when attending class was essentially useless, since there's no final exam]. Stupid old man douchebag Peter stole my seat. Like, I've sat beside Dave every week except for the one week early on in the semester that I was late. And I know that Peter knows I sit there, because its a class of maybe 30 people, so everyone knows where everyone sits. Its not hard. So fuck you, Peter.

While I waited for the bus home, which took much longer than planned, I took this lovely picture of the new[ish, now] Desmarais building.

As well as the rainy South side of Tabaret.

When I came home, Quatchi helped me finish my iceberg poster. I'm now officially one chapter of reading away from being done my homework this semester. Awesome!

6 comments:

Darryl said...

YAY FOR QUATCHI!

I knew that he would help out academically - somehow! :)

Now you just got that reading to do...

Darryl (again) said...

Oh, yeah... you make nice posters... I've never done anything that nice... (nor have I had to)!

Good on you, baby!

i am playing outside said...

that's like a minimum quality poster for me... i prefer to do them on my computer and get them printed off

Elyse said...

Very nice poster! You chose great colours. It accents the iceburg photo and doesn't clash with Quatchi :)
I thought poster making was a high school thing... I better not have to make any damn posters when i decide to go to university.

i am playing outside said...

thank you :D ... i've made 5 or 6 posters in university... 3 of them were huge posters done on the computer and then printed. i still have them cuz they were like 20 bucks each lol

Elyse said...

my god. i think i made 2 in college but they were for some lame group project things... and they sucked any how because everyone in my program was retarded... well most anyway. i don't believe they should be allowed group projects... maybe because i don't work well with others... hmmm.... anyway they are a waste of time. where do you get these fancy printed out posters? speaking of posters remember that project you me and rebecca did on scotland... perhaps it was in french... in that case... ecosse... i remember watching you kids argue and fight with each other.... aren't group projects fun! good times. does rebecca still have that poster.... i feel like i've seen it within the last five years... or maybe it was in a picture