Monday, March 30, 2009

The Interruption

I am currently interrupting my homework to blog, because the homework is boring, and I haven't blogged lately, and I miss you all.

My homework is stupid. And I was a bit stupid. I didn't read the assignment until Friday, and it is due on Wednesday. Apparently I have to interview a senior citizen IN PERSON and submit my written notes that I took during the interview along with my finished assignment. Well, I don't have an abundance of old people at my disposal in this apartment, so I used the next best thing: Darryl!

Apparently that boy is useful for everything [AND MORE!] ... even posing as a 92 year old woman [he pretended to be my great aunt, who rocks]. I was going to pretend to do it myself, but when I asked for his suggestion on one question, he was so convincing as an old lady that I signed him up for the whole interview. He rocked it. And I believe I made my note pages look like they were nicely prepared with questions, and then frantically scribbled on during an interview. Forgeries rock! lol

This weekend was a peaceful one, full of lots of good walking, the 3D IMAX movie Monsters vs Aliens which was good, and me being sick [with a cold] as a dog. I couldn't even sleep for some parts of last night. But Darryl took care of me.

Seriously. Good for everything.

8 comments:

Bec said...

your man friend sounds very nice, you should have made him put on a dress and a wig for your entertainment though. Then you could have tapped the interview.

i am playing outside said...

lol it was over msn... the wig would have been only for his benefit... haha

Darryl said...

what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Tim said...

*shrugs* French Canadians like wigs... everyone knows that!

Darryl said...

uh huh! I will have you know that we French-Canadians are a proud people, so proud that we refuse to wear wigs, despite receding hairlines and patterned baldness (neither of which I have, I will have you know)!

Tim said...

Isn't toupee a French word?

i am playing outside said...

you know, there's actually an entire dictionnaire of french words ... words like dictionnaire...

Tim said...

so the fact that the default word for a wig that bald men use is french is entirely circumstantial, and should only denote the popularity of french wig designers living in England in medieval times?