Monday, March 30, 2009

The Inane School Chatter

A few weeks ago, I was staring into the depths of 5 assignments and a midterm. Ouch. That's not including several readings I do each week, plus a weekly reading summary and a weekly in-class assignment. That's a shit ton of schoolwork.

But its almost done. I outsourced one assignment to Darryl, who rocked it, and the rest were all me. I wrote the midterm, I got all the readings done. Now I just have one assignment left [which will be lengthy and completed over the course of the next week] as well as 3 readings left to do. These things will be done over the next 9 days, as the semester ends on April 8. Then, I'll be off to Renfrew for a lovely little Easter vacation, before returning to Ottawa for 5 final exams in 8 days. One last kick in the face before the semester ends.

Finally, I will have one summer course to take before my graduation in October, and hopefully I'll find work ASAP. I can begin a job on April 22 lol. I had the brilliant revelation today that my summer course should be by correspondence. That way, I can be spared the hassle of working a job schedule around a class. And I'm assuming it may be a little cheaper. That would rock.

Anyway, this is why I've been so busy lately. I hope y'all forgive me. I'm trying to come up with things to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they are more expensive... but not by that much! Just get that shit done!