Friday, March 20, 2009

The Big Plan

Have you ever tried to plan something? Yes, you say? And did that planning SUCK?

Tomorrow, I am going to Montreal with Mando and Schelly to see Britney Spears. Awesome, right? As the one of us who has actually been to Montreal a couple times, and is most familiar with its layout, its metro, and both the bus and highway to get there, I took it upon myself to coordinate the trip. You would think that coordinating two other people would be easy.

I made sure to have the whole day free, so my schedule was not an issue. I figured that we might as well spend some actual time in the city since the girls have not been there, and it would suck to go straight from greyhound to stadium to greyhound. Amanda said she is good for any time. Michelle said the same. Last night, Amanda and I worked out a time of meeting at 9:15am to leave Ottawa at 10. This morning, I told Michelle of the plan and she freaked out. Apparently her idea of 'any time' is different than my idea of 'any time'. To her, 'any time' means 'afternoon'.

I then asked and/or demanded a minimum of 10 times for Michelle to give me a time she'd like to leave. No response, just bitchiness. I assumed she was bailing on the trip, since she does that, and Amanda and I said it would likely happen two months ago when we bought the tickets. After wasting a large amount of time trying to get a time out of Michelle, I let her know that no response meant her ticket was going to Darryl. No response.

Tonight, I was out with my friend Todd discussing employment options when Michelle started txting me. I guess she hit that moment where she realized that losing out on her $80 ticket would suck, and that she had been a fucking bitch. A plan has finally been worked out that Amanda will pick me up, and we will meet Michelle [since I know where she lives] at 1:15pm. Then, we will be off to Montreal!

But new issues have risen. It seems that the idiots that be over at the Britney Spears camp have screwed up, and may not have time to get the entire stage from Toronto to Montreal overnight and have it all set up for the Montreal show. Therefore, tonight's Toronto show start time was bumped earlier, and the Montreal show is moved back an hour, starting at 9pm. To bus back to Ottawa, we would have to leave the concert at 11:30, which would surely make us miss some of the show. This is not good. So in the morning, Amanda will ask her mom if I'm allowed to drive their car downtown Montreal [madness] since Amanda doesn't want to. We will have GPS at our disposal.

All I know is that somehow, I'll be seeing a little bit of Britney Spears in less than 24 hours. Woo!

9 comments:

dt said...

Alot of BS but I am sure it will be worth it to see BS in action! hehe BS

Elyse said...

ask athena if you can sleep on her floor

i am playing outside said...

hah BS


we want to return after the concert. schelly has major studying to do in the morning. and now we've officially got the car so we'll be all good.

Bec said...

ya athena is going to brit-nay too! I am so jealous, Ill take Michelle's ticket lol! bahahahah have fun :)

Bec said...

also I drove all by myself in downtown montreal last summer and it was ok and I hate driving so you will be fine!

Tim said...

drama...so much drama...

*head spins* i need to sit down

Elyse said...

psht who studies...

Elyse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elyse said...

dear michael,

please post the bs concert since i was unable to attend...

i hope schelly doesn't read your blog

that is all for now

love, elyse