Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Precious Dolly

Move over Tickle Me Elmo, Furby, Yo-yos and Pet Rocks, the newest toy sensation is sweeping the nation [or at least some nation somewhere].

Add Image This is the most disgusting and anatomically incorrect baby of all time, making it a surefire success! Sadly, I urge you all to wait for the deluxe model, as this one doesn't even come with a razor. They can land a man on the moon, but they can't provide me with the proper tools? How the hell is my baby gonna get a trim?

Special thanks to Mando for linking me to this ultimate baby delight. Years of fun for all involved, no doubt.

This just in! Rebecca has done further research, and determined that the backside is even more cute and cuddly than the front!

10 comments:

boredmando said...

Do you see the picture on the side of the box? I think it's saying to use scissors. I can't tell what the x'd out thing is.

Bec said...

this is insane!

Sornie said...

Baby got firecrotch!

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

My goodness, this is the grossest thing ever.

katrocket said...

That is one seriously messed-up baby. Is that hair pattern even humanly possible? I think it's part Faun.

boredmando said...

Oh snap! The "doll" is on D-Listed today lol http://dlisted.com/node/30552

Tim said...

does the hair regrow?

Bec said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bec said...

I like the ankle hair the best, I wish someone would find out where to buy this toy... my goddaughter's 3rd birthday is this month and I am sure both her and her parents would really appreciate such a lovely gift. Its definitely better then the Madeline box set I got her!

Elyse said...

how disturbing?

do these asians not know that babies are practically hairles?