Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Catastrophes

Catastrophe number 1: I thought it might be a good idea to give my hair a little trim. Tomorrow, I will be roaming the town in search of a hair dresser that can take me instantly.

Catastrophe number 2: My mom's computer has been extremely slow to the point of almost unusable for the past year. I decided that I would reformat it. The reformating went extremely well, and the computer and internet are flying at the speed of sound. Sadly, the problem was a very bad virus, which was not removable through multiple reformats. Now I'm running thousands of lengthy scans to try to purge it. Ugh. But at least the computer is now fast! lol

3 comments:

Sornie said...

I'll never understand how the brain of virus creators works. They actually get joy from ruining people's computers. Oh, those lonely virgins.

i am playing outside said...

no kidding. i've been lamenting this issue for three days now.

Tim said...

was the haircut fatal?