Friday, January 23, 2009

The Storm

Sometimes, you just need to put aside your three year old Motorola RAZR and get the snazziest new BlackBerry on the market.

I got the Storm today, and I absolutely LOVE it. I have zoomed lightyears into the future. I remember when I got the RAZR and it was top of the line [see: a year or two after it came out, I was the first person I knew in Renfrew to have one hah].

Well this time, I jumped on the bandwagon early on, and got the first touchscreen BlackBerry and I don't know how I lived without it. BlackBerry Messenger? GPS? a screen that is actually a giant button? Amazing. Love love love love love!

3 comments:

Tim said...

I am waiting for something to be better than the iphone, and I've heard good things about the blackberry. How many apps or programs can it run? Is it easy to navigate and set up?

i am playing outside said...

it took me about 3 minutes to figure out how everything works. its great! ... as for apps... i dunno. i added weather network lol. im sure you can add as many as you want! :P ...im avoiding adding facebook for now cuz then ill be doomed. i spend enough time chatting with the messenger

Tim said...

Doom!!!! Dooooommmmm

oh wait sorry....