Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Movies

I've never been the world's biggest movie fan, and I never will be. When it comes to watching something, I would rather watch a good TV series that I can go back to every week. It becomes familiar, and you get to watch the characters grow over the years. A movie is over in two hours, and then what's left? Maybe a sequel that will be hit or miss?

I am trying to embrace the movie world, so when people suggest them, I wont be totally against watching. Mando was able to just meet her goal of watching 100 movies in 2008. Now, I don't think that I could possibly watch 100 movies this year, but you never know. I am indeed going to keep a list. I've already watched the following 7 movies this year, and I have 7 more sitting on my desk waiting to be watched. Who knows. Maybe I WILL reach 100 movies in 2009. It's not a competition y'all.

So far, in 5 days and 2 hours, I've watched: Baby Mama, Crocodile Dundee*, Flashdance*, Misery, Napoleon Dynamite, Superstar*, The Simpsons Movie.

* denotes first-ever viewing.

No comments: