Friday, January 9, 2009

The Continuation

The bus drivers voted ~64% in favour of staying on strike.

In order to keep this post not offensive to all people, please fill the following lines with your own favourite string of expletives. I know I could:
______________________________________________
______________________________________________
______________________________________________
______________________________________________

Thank you.

Now, I shall tell you that I completed my photo book for the year 2005. You can find the link to it on the right side of this page, and see a 15 page preview. The first 15 pages are like the worst layouts in the book. Most of it is pretty awesomely done. But the cover is so super fantastic that you need to look at it. It's my prom suit! Also, if you want to own a little piece of me, for some reason, you can buy it. Kind of expensive just for something random, but I'd get 20 bucks from it, and it contains some beautiful pictures of scenery and the parliament buildings, so maybe you'd like that. HAH. Check out the cover, and enjoy!

4 comments:

Tim said...

you were in high school in 2005?

I seem to remember it was a bad year for me. Neat book idea, not sure what the bf would think of me buying canadian high school year books though : )

sorry to hear about the strike, you'd think they would just be happy to have a job.

i am playing outside said...

no fucking shit.


as for the book, ive got them for 2006 and 2007 too. its going to be an annual thing. right now im working on filling in the past slowly. but its not just about highschool. its about anything i took a picture of that year :P haha

katrocket said...

You were such a cute geek in HS. Not as cute or geeky as I was in 1987, but you didn't have the benefit of awesome 80s fashion.

It would be well worth the trip to Ottawa to kick some bus driver ass.

i am playing outside said...

im glad i wasnt a geek in 1987... for those 57 days of life that i enjoyed that year haha

i wasnt really a geek though. i was just thinner. lol