Thursday, December 4, 2008

The New Glasses

I know you've all been waiting anxiously for two or three days to see my new glasses. Right on the edge of your seats.

Tonight, I headed on down to the Rideau Center. I met Andrew there on his way home from work, and we had Starbucks, and then we hit up Lenscrafters. We spent a long time looking at frames [especially since part of glasses shopping requires me to try on every ridiculous pair even though I know I don't want them. Come on... its fun!] After a good while, I picked the winner, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't something better out there.

Even though I know its a bad choice, we headed on down to Laurier Optical to check out their selection. They had about 3 times the number of frame options in about 1/3 the space. Every choice sucked. So back to Lenscrafters it was!

There was a short period of wearing the frames I liked around the store just to make sure I really liked them and accept them as my new face. And yes, $427 later [ouch] I present to you, my new face...

No comments: