Monday, November 17, 2008

The Late Nights

I was going to post this last night at like 3am when I was still awake, and it would have been more effective, but I was too tired to bother. This weekend was full of fun and partying, and very little sleeping. I got like 2 hours of sleep Friday night, and about 5 hours Saturday night. Woo.

Then last night, after way too much procrastination, and a very lackluster episode of Desperate Housewives, I finally started my Biogeography homework, which is two short labs. All I needed to do was make some graphs in Excel and do half-page write-ups. This should have taken an hour or two, but it took like 4 hours. One of the graphs I had to make was in an Excel spreadsheet that had 27021 rows of information.

What. The. Fuck.

Needless to say, trying to turn that much information into a graph repeatedly crashed my computer, and I didn't end up including that graph [but I did include a box in place of the graph explaining my plight, and what the graph WOULD look like]. I went to bed at 3am and woke up at 9:30, and then 10, and then for a fire alarm which was thankfully brief, and then finally for good at 11.

Today is a bad hair day [its been so bad lately that it's getting the ax tonight] and I also missed my bus [because I forgot that my bar hair needed hat cover, so I had to run back up the stairs to get a hat, which took too long]. But as I was walking to my alternate bus route, I remembered that class today is at 2:30, not 1, so I came back home to hang out for a while. Damn my poor scheduling! So now I've had this time to come write this special post. Soon I'll be off to hand in my assignments and get another one. Blah!

Hopefully your Monday is going better than mine!

Oh, also, when I woke up this morning, I was rockin' out to Taylor Swift pretty darn loudly. Apparently Andrew has the day off work. That was fun to find out. But I wasn't embarrassed because Taylor is so damn good HAHA. She should come back to Ottawa so I can see her again. If you don't already love her, I demand that you download her music [or buy it if you're rich].

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDO! :D

No comments: