So, you can still read my previous post, titled The Best Thing Ever, but it will have to make room for this post.
Today in the mail, I got a large envelope from my sister. Total postage cost? $1.92. "What fun!" I thought to myself, as I climbed the stairs to my temporary apartment.
I got the envelope inside, sat down at my desk, and dumped out 5 letters.
1. My updated drivers license. Looks good!
2. My updated health card, now with photograph. Looks friggin' terrible!
3. My final hydro bill from the last apartment. Which I had already paid. So it was $0.00. Yay!
4. Confirmation that I owe $22,000 in student loans when I'm done school. This number is lower than I expected by like $6,000+ so I am excited about that. That's not that crazy of a number to have to pay back in what is predicted to be $277/month installments. I'll handle it.
5. Notice that I'm being audited. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE. Like I don't have enough crap to worry about right now, I have to track down two past landlords [one who would not give me the information the first time around, so how the fuck will I get it this time? I assume that I'm allowed to sue him if he's withholding my information] and I have to pay fees to get forms from school saying that I attended, even though I already gave the government my fucking forms showing tuition paid and all that when I filed my bloody taxes.