Friday, October 10, 2008

The Thanks

This weekend is Thanksgiving up here in Canada. Our crops are ready and yours aren't TAKE THAT!

I'm giving thanks that I get to go home and be with my family. The past 6 weeks spent in Ottawa have pretty much been hell. I need 4 days to go away from that and not think about it. I miss home, I miss my friends and family, and I miss the days when I wasn't being plagued by stress. I think I'm going to get an ulcer.

What are you guys thankful for?

By the way, if anyone wants to send some general good vibes my way, I'm always accepting. And if you want to send me some mail, just let me know. I love mail HAHA. No flyers or bombs, please. :P

2 comments:

Step Right Up said...

I'm thankful for family, lifelong friends, a husband who lets me be me and enjoys traveling with me, my pug, not being in debt....just off the top of my head.

Have a great T-Day!

Elyse said...

Send me your address (via facebook or email) and i'll send you a post card from the north when I'm there next
~Elyse