Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Anger Vortex

You know what? I've decided that I am not a drama vortex, but an anger vortex. Andrew has really pissed me off and said some very horrible things to me, and I have 2 months to move out. I have every right to be angry, and I'm not hiding it. I will gladly take my time to find a new apartment so that I can get something I like, and he can go ahead and suffer by living with someone that he doesn't want to. I've paid my rent, and this place is every bit mine as it is his right now.

Remember less than a month ago when I wrote the VERY nice Post With No Title? I do. I told the world that I wanted things to work out with him. But he's been so awful to me, and everyone gets to know about it. So I take back what I said in that post, because he has made it so impossible for those nice things to be true.

Again, if you need a roommate or have a non-hellhole bachelor apartment for a good price in Ottawa, let me know!

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Seriously I barely live here. If you need a place to hide lol...let me know!