Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Post With No Title

Sorry I've been away for a while... I've been very busy with getting back into school. I've got some bad news to deal with in an appropriate manner and then move on, so here we go.

On Saturday, I broke up with Andrew. I feel absolutely awful about it, but I felt that it was right for me for various reasons. That's really all I'm going to say about it.

I know that Andrew reads this, so I'm going to make sure that he knows that everyone out there knows that I love him very much and that he is the best friend I could have. He treats me far better than I've ever deserved and I'm very grateful. I want to apologize to him for hurting him, but I thank him for understanding, for letting me continue to live with him peacefully, and for the fact that he is still looking out for me and my well being even now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!