Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Sighting

I have been summoned to tell you all that today while I was driving my mother so she could give blood, and I happened upon Natasha [who never comments anymore, by the way] and we chatted for a few moments. Apparently she had been trying to sleep while some sort of army/police/fire vehicle convention was going on and children were honking horns and shooting cannons and stealing tanks and cruisers left, right and center.

Natasha was annoyed by such noises, and chose to yell at the nice little army mans. That sure showed them!

Tonight I went to supper at my dad's which was lovely, but I got roped into staying about an hour longer than I wanted. Boo!

Tomorrow I only have 4 hours of work, which is awesome, because I worked extra time on Tuesday. After those 4 hours, I'll already be done 4/16 weeks [see: 25%] of my time there. Crazy!

Did I tell you I'm writing a book in the times that I'm bored at work? It is going to suck. And its only like 2.5 pages so far. And I don't know how it is supposed to get longer. LOL I don't have time to READ a book, let alone write one.

3 comments:

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Hello darlin'! I feel Natasha's pain - I myself just the other night sleep walked into my back yard in my bare feet and wearing nothing but a flimsy tee shirt and proceeded to scream "Shaddup!!" like some trashy fishwife at the top of my lungs at 2:30in the AM at my neighbors barking dog.

He shut up.

If you are worried that your book will suck then start thinking of it as something less significant, like a pamphlet.

i am playing outside said...

ooo well i must say, its the best pamphlet ever! but i wont be letting that bitch oprah add it to her pamphlet of the month club lol

Whiskeymarie said...

I have a short attention span, so I'm working on a line of greeting cards first.

Then, maybe I'll work up to pamphlets.

Baby steps.