Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Sandals

The other day, I bought a pair of flip flops. They are the first sandals I've owned in about 10 years. I hate feet, but that has finally been overcome by my hatred for the boiling weather. Last night I walked an hour in them and they blistered the bottoms of my feet for sure. Jerks!

I've been so exhausted lately due to the heat. Not blogging takes less energy than blogging, so I haven't been here lol.

No no real reason, here are some pictures I had to take at work the other day. Oh so industrial. Enjoy!







6 comments:

minijonb said...

i also hate flip flops. good luck on your search for the perfect sandal. if you find it, let me know. i need a pair.

Whiskeymarie said...

Hang in there with the flip-flops. You need to toughen up your virgin soles, then you'll be really happy you did. Feet are so much happier in sandals in the summer- even boy's feet.
No pain, no gain.

Stacy said...

get yourself a pedicure!

they only cost about $30 and you'll be sure to fall in love with your feet.

kev loves getting them with me.

i am playing outside said...

ya i said id get one with andrew sometime, but its hard to cram everything into one weekend in ottawa LOL ... maybe next time im here!

Step Right Up said...

I like that last photo because it looks like it says CONTROL and it's as if one could just press that button and have control. My, how I wish that were true.

poobomber said...

Nice flanges dude!!!