Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Relay For Life

The past several days have been crazy busy. Friday night was the 12 hour Relay For Life which was a pile of fun, regardless of the fact that it rained and was windy all night long. Pictures below!

Saturday morning, I went to bed at 7:30 and then woke up at 2pm on the nose. I relaxed for a few hours before heading to the CLOSED liquor store [6:30pm. WHAT?] and then to Lindsay's where I had to scam some booze for our rainy indoor BBQ and partay. Then we walked in the rain to the bar where I was really tired and the booze didn't help.

Sunday morning, we went to breakfast at the Steppin' Back Diner [see: Stuff'em Back Diner] for the first time in my life. It was delicious enough. Then I headed to Ottawa to hang out with Andrew. A friend gave him free tickets in the 8th row for The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, which is totally my favourite musical now, and was SO HILARIOUS. I can't even explain the hilarity. It also had a good dose of audience participation which is great!

Monday I worked, and today I worked 12 hours [see: starting your day at 5:50am when you'd rather be ending your day at that time] and it was long and horrible. 4 whole hours to myself between work and bed. Isn't that fun.

I didn't sleep much any night. I'm so tired. Here are pictures. I'm going to let you name the people yourself!








1 comment:

Step Right Up said...

That's too bad you had a rainy BBQ. We had one of those at a friends house about a month ago.

My friend in IL did Relay For Life, too!