Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Rollerblades

Work has been up and down lately. Yesterday it was REALLY boring and I had nothing to do, and my supervisor wasn't around. I made 3 phone calls, I emailed back and forth with Amanda and Andrew, and I read news ALL DAY. I can't get in trouble for reading the news, because there is a Newsreader right at the top of the GE Intranet site, which is updated constantly. It is pretty awesome!

Today I had lots to do... I made and laminated a bunch of signs and labels for chemicals, I fought with the printers for about an hour, I fought with my Outlook for about 3 hours because I finally got it working, and I fought with several computer programs. I am supposed to get my new computer tomorrow. I pray. But I have a good feeling that they're going to screw me over with an oldschool monitor which will take over like half of my desk. You just KNOW that I will be the person with the biggest computer on the smallest desk. That's how life works.

Tonight I am going rollerblading with Lindsay which excites me because it will be the first time this year. Woo! I'm sure we'll suck.

I've started getting ready for bed at 11pm to be in bed by 11:30. This makes me so sad, but it is so necessary. I don't know how people do it!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

after years of working so late, i now LOVE going to bed early!

Steve said...

i have a joke for this post, but it would only be funny in person.

minijonb said...

i hate going to bed early, but i need to start doing it in prep for going back to school in the fall. hate. it. maybe i should just skip sleeping altogether.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I try to go to bed early, but I always seem to stumble into bed after midnight - then get up at 6:30 every morning. I don't know how people do it who have kids.