Monday, April 21, 2008

The Sign

Today I did some stuff. I went to Wal-Mart and bought Juno and socks. Then I went to the dentist. They want my wisdom teeth. I think I'll soon give up and let them have them.

I would like to announce that for the first time in my life, I was not told that I should be flossing. Why? I've been flossing. Sometimes. Huzzah!

I went to Urban Planet [lame] to buy some shorts, and Bounsavanh was working there. She helped me pick some out. I bought 2 pairs.

But then as I turned onto my street, I saw this:















The Edgars are moving. See the sign? It's right there. It is horrible. The wonderful elderly couple that has lived diagonally across the street for 20 years is moving away and there is nothing I can do about it. I always assumed that they would stay until one of them passed away. But no. They're leaving. No more waves across the road. Nothing. Sadness. My mother will get the details.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

so sad.

Step Right Up said...

That is so sad that your long time neighbors are moving away. I hope you'll get some great ones soon.

And your wisdom teeth? Let 'em go! You definitely won't miss them like your 20 year neighbors.