Thursday, April 10, 2008

The In Class

For the first time ever, I'm posting live from class. Why you ask? I'll tell you! This class [Advanced GIS] is taught by such a stupid man, and each week, he comes to class and shows up websites that exist. That's about it. You guys could learn about it at home! Just go to Google and search for a topic. Anything really. But to get the full Advanced GIS experience, they should likely be GIS-related websites.

I was 5 minutes late for class, which makes me happy, but the reason why is no good at all. I only take the bus 2 stops to school, but before we even got to the first stop, the bus hit a traffic jam. The Transitway is buses only, so this isn't very common. The dispatcher came on the intercom and the driver turned it way down so we couldn't hear what she was saying. Like we weren't going to see the ambulance and police cars, and the guy lying on a stretcher, with an empty 95 stopped in the middle of the road. The guy looked awake which is awesome, but he was just hit by a stretch bus full of people. I don't know how anyone could survive that!

Third on my list of things to say is that I have learned of a fun site thanks to RRY. It lets you upload 12 songs for others to listen. You can click the link on the right that says Michael's Muxtape [no, not mixtape] and I will add my newest downloaded songs as I download them. You get to listen to them right there on the internet. Nifty! This is especially good for Mando, who wants to know about country music [do you still want that?] and now you can listen without downloading. But its not all country music. Sometimes a random song that I hear on TV will be added. Also, right now they are not ALL recently downloaded songs, because I don't remember the last 12, so there are like 6 recent downloads and 6 songs I like. Woo!

That is all. Now I will go back to playing on Facebook and not listening to the moron yammer.

6 comments:

mando said...

Nah, I've given up on the country. I find that whenever I try to branch out, like into country or pop, it doesn't work. I may enjoy a song for a month or so, but theres no real longevity. I'll just stick with my music from the 80s and 90s lol

i am playing outside said...

you should consider going back farther in time as well lol

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I once had a prof that spent all our class time boring us to death by talking about the Clint Eastwood movie Heartbreak Ridge. It was an economics class that had nothing to do with Clint Eastwood, filmmaking or war. He counted attendence as part of our grade. Bastard. I reported him to the dean and heard that eventually he was fired for being drunk.

I never took you for a country music fan.

i am playing outside said...

wow, Clint Eastwood lol. if it was every week about the same movie, that would be REALLY freaking bad.

i do indeed love the country... my mom raised me on it, and then she started listening to other stuff, and then i got 'heavy into it' lol ... and she is basically appalled that i listen to country and i'm like 'you did this to me man!' true story.

but the other half of me likes more alternative/punkish music, so ya know.

step right up said...

I like all kinds of music which also certainly includes country.

What's the link to that website you're talking about?

i am playing outside said...

it is here http://mykl4.muxtape.com/

its listed at the top of my links to the right of my blog as Michael's Muxtape