Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Electrocution

I haven't posted much lately because I've had nothing to talk about. I had my Advanced GIS and Social Motivation exams. GIS lasted 30 mins. What a joke. I've pretty much been doing nothing all week. I've watched some movies [Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park 2, because I never saw them before... yes I will watch 3 too. Also, Fido which was super good, and Juno which I bought since it rocks].

Last night I went for drinks with Erin and her friend Jen and it was good times. The day before, I went shopping with Erin because she needed shoes. We randomly went into the mens store of Fairweather [because I find it weird that they sell mens clothes] and definitely saw some things in there that were there the last time Erin and I went in, which was a year ago. Apparently no one agrees with Men's Fairweather lol.

After the shopping [where I ran into my uncle Larry, the one who is pointing in the background of a picture in my post The Injury], we went to school and protested against the stupid student code of conduct that they are trying to instate when all the students are busy studying and/or gone home for the summer. They want to take away our right to disagree with university policy decisions, and punish us if we badmouth the school in any way. Free speech at its finest, brought to us by the people WE PAY to apparently tell us what to do. Assholes! *cough* ... Oops, I coughed too late. Oh well. If you want to read about this, you can consult McLeans by clicking HERE. You can also click HERE to see pictures. You can even play Where's Waldo [which is totally what stupid Kyle calls me] by finding me in the 5th picture. I'm wearing yellow and grey stripes. Do you see my back? lol ... The pictures inside are the people surrounding the glassed-off President's office. It got pretty damn loud in there, especially when they rolled in a drum kit. The VP dared show his face, but the President [outgoing] is a wuss.

You all know how much I like pictures, so here is one. It is getting grassy outside!















Man, I just realized that I posted, and I didn't even explain the title. Yesterday, I was definitely electrocuted by my stove while scrambling eggs. It was insane and I thought I was going to die. Also, the day before, I was inches from being smacked by a delivery truck. I need to be more careful.

3 comments:

Step Right Up said...

I'm so disappointed. I thought this post was going to be about capital punishment.

i am playing outside said...

Not in Canada, my dear :P

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Darling be careful! What did you do to get electrocuted by your stove? I need details.

I was once electrocuted by a refrigerator (was standing in a puddle in our garage and touched the plug in the wall - see how easy that was to describe?) - it was weird because it scared the crap out of me, but didn't hurt until afterwards.