Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Jameson's

Kerri got sick during the night, so I was all alone in my plans for St. Patrick's Day. Terrible!

I searched high and low, and finally found Jim at school to go drinking with. We went to Darcy McGee's and had a grand old time! Just like last year, I drank Jameson's for 7 hours. Unlike last year, my day did not end with me punching anyone. Yay!

Sadly, I took no pictures for you. I didn't feel like taking my camera since Kerri wasn't going to be there. I did take this picture though. My lovely green attire:


Today I slaved away for many many hours on my field study report for Advanced Geomorphology. We had to discuss the creek we went to a few weeks ago and talk about erosion and human intervention. It sucked. But it is done now, and my maps are pretty :)

I'm off to bed. Love you all!

5 comments:

Bec said...

are those your green suspenders? They look uber awesome!

i am playing outside said...

they are indeed... i love them! i want more suspenders! lol

Baroness von Bloggenschtern said...

And when you say you love us all - is that still the Jameson's talking?

i am playing outside said...

i can't just share some love? what has this world come to!?

Baroness von Bloggenschtern said...

Of course you can just share some love...Please sign this form, first, though. Thanks ever so much. :)