Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Hot Mess

Today I had class 8:30-11:30am, which was more like starting at 8:45 because a hot chocolate and a blueberry muffin at Starbucks was more important [I would like to note that on this day, I officially became that much gayer]. After class, I stuck around to chat with Phil and Kerri a bit, and then we were all off.

Kerri went to lunch with her best friend at World Exchange.
Phil went to meet his fiancée so they could talk to their wedding photographer.
I went home to my computer and bottles of pills.

I'll let the readers pick the winner.

I spent the day doing nothing. It was nice. I did accomplish one glorious achievement though. I became hopelessly addicted to the Project Runway spoof from SNL which is completely hilarious. I became so addicted that I can officially recite the entire damn thing. I am including the video below. You know, for posterity.

If you are Canadian and have not yet seen the finale, but you don't want to learn who wins the show because you somehow haven't heard yet and you do plan on watching it at some point, then do not watch. Anyone else who may want to watch it, is totally allowed. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Steve said...

Haha...
When you wrote "fierce" on my comments section, I immediately thought of christian. When I was watching snl last week, and saw this, i immediately went to christians bf's blog to comment on how hilarious it was!
ps: Neon IS the New Black!
JOIN IT!

i am playing outside said...

steve, you're a fierce tranny who looks like a hot mess.

i will not join neon.

Baroness von Bloggenschtern said...

I saw this while in Georgia (yes, I was playing outside, too!). I was slightly po'ed that I had to learn about Christian this way, but the skit so more than made up for it. There was also a hilarious skit on Mad TV a while ago with Michael McDonald doing a spot-on Tim Gunn. Even now, we all shout out "Dee-siiii-nerz! Gather 'round" whenever he comes into the workroom. He is one hot tranny mess. And I love it.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I'm way behind on reading your posts here, and I suppose that makes me a tranny mess.

You are fierce and I laughed my ass off at your little vid-vid. Hadn't seen it because I am not fierce.

Auf Weidersein