Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Crazy

I haven't done much in the past few days. Here are two quotes from the bus. 1 times lady, 2 times crazy.

Crazy Lady: "I guess these are our new purses. Don't you love them?" [see: back packs]

Regular Lady: "Umm... ya... I like how much I can carry around in them."

Crazy Lady: "Oh and don't you just love the little pocket on the front?"

---------------------------

Crazy Lady: "You know the saying 'when it rains, it pours?' Well, when it snows, it snows!"



Needless to say, I was glad I live two bus stops from school so this didn't have to go on for longer.

And now in general craziness news, Elyse [friends for 17 years] will be moving in with Andrew on Friday because she got a job in Ottawa. Crazy!

4 comments:

Step Right Up said...

Well I kinda like the snow quote but I like bad humor.

We'll have plenty to talk about tomorrow if you watch our show. Yes, let's call it OUR show.

i am playing outside said...

lol youre on a show with Crazy Lady? good luck to yoU!

Step Right Up said...

I was talking about LOST. Who's the crazy one here?

i am playing outside said...

lol nice. i AM crazy. thank you for still being my friend. lol