Monday, March 31, 2008

The Bowling Birthday

Friday night was Amy's birthday. I don't spend a ton of time with my school friends outside of school, but I would like to spend more time with them. [I had supper at the Rideau Center the other day with Phil and Dave which was also fun].

The birthday was fun, and I got to meet some of Amy's other friends and her boyfriend, which was nice, because meeting new people is a good thing.



I got to play Guitar Hero again, but this time whiskey was hindering my performance a bit more than last time. There were also a few rounds of Dance Dance Revolution played, which is on my list of things to do, but sadly we had to head out before I got my turn, so again I shall wait.



The cake setup was very professional LOL




















We went bowling after the drinking and cake. Amy kicked our asses for the first game, but then I did pretty well the next game [I was second, behind Mandy].



This is me with Mandy [of Amy and Mandy, two of my favourite geographers] and Amy's boyfriend Doug who was pretty fun.



Finally, Amy and Doug together. Happy Birthday!

No comments: