Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Recommencement

After a two-week break, I finally got back to my painting. I will likely keep that top left section as it is, unless you fine folks think it needs something else. I may add to it, but I fear doing too much to it. My cousin wants lots of red, so changing it too much could be bad. I'm certainly not done the triangle yet, but I think that it will need some red in it too. The photo doesn't really do it justice in my mind. Let me know what you think of it so far... all comments are welcome, good or bad.

5 comments:

fishinbearsuit said...

my opinion will mean nothing to you, but this also bothered me the first time i saw it. That white, or cream area in the sweet sweet area. Its like awesome, awesome, wtf, white area.

It does look like you have some dark to light thing occurring, which I like, but that change to white/cream .... not a fan lol

DONT GET MAD, you asked.

but yay everything else.

i am playing outside said...

lol if you're talking about the square, its got a lot of work to go. the cream colour is still the canvas... no paint on it yet

fishinbearsuit said...

no no, im not mental, the sweet bottom left area. not the top right area.

i am playing outside said...

in the top right corner of the bottom left section? lol ... that will have some black on it lol

fishinbearsuit said...

oh good good, good good