Sunday, February 3, 2008

The First Strokes

This is the current progress of my lovely painting.




















It's so empty. Let's change that!




















First we need some lines or else the shapes outlined on the sketch will have been useless, and I'll end up with a crooked piece of crap!




















Look! Red! These sections will get more coats of this, and the triangle was just to wipe paint off the brush.




















I like this new part. I smoothed the paint on with a trowel, and it was super glossy. It has dried less super glossy, but that's what I assumed would happen. I carved an M into it, right under the square. Maybe you can see it. I'm sure you can see where I got pig red spots in the carpet. Awesome! It mostly got cleaned out more after this pic. Don't worry!

No comments: