Monday, February 4, 2008

The Assortment

I have a variety of things to discuss.

First, I would like to inform you of some songs that I currently enjoy. Click the titles to get to the music videos, which also happen to be pretty good.

1. Small Town Southern Man - Alan Jackson >> This song is so nice, and the video is oldschool and Alan Jackson has wicked facial hair. So oldschool.

2. Gone, Gone, Gone - Alison Krauss and Robert Plant >> What a great combination of singers! It's a must hear!

3. Thank You - Johnny Reid >> Very nice song. I either love him or hate him, and this is a love.

4. Shift Work - Kenny Chesney >> Just a fun song.


Next, I would like to ask you all a question. What is the deal with cakes? I understand that people like to get the corner piece or an edge piece, because they get more icing, and I understand that people like the piece with the flower because it is unique, but what is the deal with people wanting a piece with the person's name on it, when the cake has a name? Is there something special about eating the ILD of Happy Birthday Aunt Matilda? Its weird, right!?

If you have an Aunt Matilda, please wish her a Happy Birthday for me.


Next, you MUST read this photo-journal type of thing that Mando discovered. It is completely hilarious. His whole blog is, really. Go now! CLICK HERE!


Ok so I don't remember what else I wanted to say. I'll end it with me complaining about this difficult frigging assignment that I have due on Wednesday in my Advanced Geomorphology class. We had to analyze sediment samples, and now we have to determine where they came from. It's like so impossible! Grr. Many questions for the prof tomorrow!

Now, I'm going to go and write another post about my day. See you there! [Unless you already saw me there].

4 comments:

Step Right Up said...

I like the corner piece because I like the texture of the edge. I'm not really much of a frosting person.

fishinbearsuit said...

I tried to post this this morning with no luck, lets try this again... oh I know what I did wrong. Stupid html.


Personally, I like name (or picture) because I love that icing. Like on a DQ cake, they have that clear icing. That is good. If it were up to me, I'd have the piece that said ILD but then scrape off the rest of the letter from the cake, so I could have them too.

I'm not a big fan of square cakes, because with my family, the ice cream cakes are round, and then the crappy cakes are square, so I find the icing on those cakes crap. But thats just me.

i am playing outside said...

im also a fan of round cakes. i need an ice cream cake so bad.

fishinbearsuit said...

And a Treatza Pizza!