Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Start Of 2008

I got back to Ottawa yesterday around 3:30pm. I unpacked all my Christmas goodies and put them all away, because I hate disorganization. Later, I met Andrew and we went to Major's Hill Park near the Parliament Buildings to watch the midnight fireworks [which were to commemorate the 400th anniversary of Quebec City... and in my mind, the 150th anniversary of Renfrew... Happy Birthday Renfrew! And Quebec City! ... Ooh I've lived in both!]















We got there plenty early and there was a mighty chill in the air, so I wasted a few seconds by taking this picture of Parliament.















Here is Andrew and I, being cold. He hurt his foot somehow, but he was a trooper hobbling around so that I could enjoy the fireworks like I wanted. He rocks!















Yay Andrew!

After the fireworks, we came home and fell asleep watching TV. We then spent the entire day watching TV, which was mainly a Colin And Justin's Home Heist marathon. That show is fantastic. Andrew likes Colin, and I like Justin. LOL

Finally, we did this:















It is a bit short, so I'll let it get a bit longer. I don't think he loves it, but I do. Screw him! HAHA

7 comments:

fishinbearsuit said...

I know you don't care about my opinion, but I just vomited in my mouth a little.

Andrew said...

I don't hate it - I don't like it. I'm neutral.

Steve said...

you have hair envy.
on me...
no pics of mine yet... lol.
mine is like, 5 inches longer, and curly.

i am playing outside said...

ive wanted to do it for a good month or two... but i wanted to wait until after christmas. my family is annoying enough when they comment on my appearance. don't need something like this to feed their fire haha

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

It's fun to be young and have interesting hair-do's, but I gotta tell ya' my sister and I call that particular shaved style:
The Brazilian

Hee!

fishinbearsuit said...

Ha, I like the way Lunchless Lady thinks lol

Steve said...

mohawk pic. i knew you posted it.