Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Elgin Street Diner

Tonight, Mando and Michelle [Renfrew friends in Ottawa!] went out to dinner at the Elgin Street Diner. Mando dissed the waiter and he heard it and it was funny [by the way, I never got my water, even after he said he'd bring it. damn him!]. I took several pictures but they all turned out pretty crappy. Here are two that did work.




















Michelle. This picture started out as a picture of her glass, but that was actually a picture of the glass and her chest, so I made it a bit more tasteful.




















This is the fun face that we came up with. Sad, I know. Shh.

After eating, we wandered down the street to Michelle's so we could hang out, because Mando had never been there. We ended up sitting in her room for two or three hours listening to her ipod... she has like every guilty pleasure song ever on that thing. We had a great time singing old songs. It was friggin' awesome.

After that, we walked down to Albert St. to see the movie Juno. If you haven't seen it, you must. It is wonderful and nice. You should stop reading this right now so you can rush out to see it!

1 comment:

fishinbearsuit said...

Back the truck up buddy. I did not insult the waiter. I always give away my lemon, and I know you are all about the lemony goodness of water, so I was GOING to put it into your glass of water, which you didn't have. And then the waiter got all defensive. There was no insulting done! He would know if he was being insulted by me.