Monday, December 31, 2007

The Good Friends

Over the past few nights, there has been much drinking or amaretto, and general merriment. On Friday night, there was fondue.



Lesley played me a jazzy little tune.



Jacey chopped up some apples and bananas for us, and there were also some raspberries.



As the only guy, I decided that it was my duty to light it up.



The chocolate looked a little gross while melting. This was my first fondue experience ever!



Lindsay and I enjoyed the bananas the best.



Elyse was her usual happy self.



Kristin was her usual wine-drinking self.



Stephanie and Jacey were looking at Kristin.



Lindsay was nicely buzzed, while Rebecca was tanked.



The walk to the bar was a snowy one.



But Rebecca and I really wanted to get there to see the band.



Later that night, I walked home in complete silence, as main street was dead.



My street was pretty quiet as well. And very pretty.

No comments: