Monday, December 31, 2007

The End Of 2007

I am about to head out into the world and see what fun Ottawa can provide for me for the last hours of 2007. It was a fine year. I wanted to put together some form of photo retrospective, but I didn't get the time since I spent a long time find new homes for the things I got for Christmas.

I shall leave you with this picture of all the candy I got over the Christmas holidays. It shall serve me well over the next couple of months, since I'm currently too poor to afford snacks. It's a ridiculous amount. Remember, I didn't buy it for myself. HAH















I look forward to talking to you all in 2008! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Steve said...

happy new year!
and save me some of that toblerone!

i am playing outside said...

back off! that's my favourite of everything there!