Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Cookie

Natasha Dawn [see column to the right] has had some creative ideas in the past, but I think this may just be the best of all. It is a Cookie Michael!




















I am told that Cookie Michael tasted delicious... but really, who needed to hear that to know it was true? I am a big fun of my purple shorts, although the jury is still out on the red toenail polish. Thank you Natasha!

Wait. No. Boo, Natasha. You have reminded me that every year that I can remember, I have made similar cookies and decorated them with sprinkles and icing and the whole lot. It has been a family tradition. But this year, I don't foresee it happening, since I am only getting home on Friday night, and that is so close to Christmas. I think an email to my mother is in order. I will keep you all updated!

5 comments:

Step Right Up said...

but my question is...is cookie Michael low in calories?

i am playing outside said...

well, by the looks of it, it's a SUGAR cookie, decorated with SUGAR. so, uh, yes. yes it is low in calories. ;)

natasha boulanger said...

It is 0 calories.. seeing as I have ate it, and have not gained a Michael.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Cookie Michael is quite a snazzy dresser - enough sparkles for an act in Vegas!

i am playing outside said...

Celine Dion is done now, and they needed a new Canadian to fill her shoes. And the enormous concert hall built just for her.