Monday, November 5, 2007

The Wedding Of Susan

When I arrived in Renfrew, I was greeted with an envelope. For the first time ever, Momma is hosting a Christmas party [which I have already decided will be an annual event]. She has invited 55 people, which is a pretty awesome number. I hope they all show up.














On Friday, my sister's best friend Susan got married in a small ceremony that I was not invited to. On Saturday night, we partied.















Momma and Alison were there...


So were Kathleen and Stephanie...


I had the cutest date at the wedding...




















Although Leigh looked great as usual.


I didn't recognize Karen when I saw her for the first time in ten years... That's half my lifetime ago!




















Of course, we spent some time with the bride. Congratulations Susan and Neil! It was a beautiful day!

5 comments:

Andrew said...

No, I had the cutest date!

i am playing outside said...

oh barf lol

Andrew said...

Your mother was my date that evening, thank you very much. I think you may have been Karen's date considering how much time you two spent talking.

i am playing outside said...

oh my god i talked to her for MAYBE 20 minutes. or should i say, she talked to me. i couldn't get two words in!

i am playing outside said...

besides, it was outlined at the start that Momma and Karen were there together. end of story.