Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Nightmare

Not Available? You've got that right.

On Halloween, I wanted to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas. Stores were already closed so I couldn't buy it, and Blockbuster didn't have it for sale or rent.

In the past seven days, I have looked in 7 stores... HMV, Music World, Walmart... all kinds of stores. I assumed that ONE of these stores would have such a classic movie for sale - maybe even on display seeing that it was just Halloween AND the movie is currently being re-released in 3D.

I then took my search to eBay, which is generally a quick and painless place to buy a DVD for cheaper than in stores. What do I find? An average selling price of $40+

So here I am, asking you, my precious readers... why the HELL can I not purchase this movie?

3 comments:

mando said...

LIES!

Re: Link I sent you.

My nose is stubbed up.

You are a bloggin fool tonight

mando said...

But yea, why the hell is this movie so expensive?

natasha boulanger said...

Too many angsty teens.