Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Momma

"There's a donut commercial on TV right now. Mmm... it looks really good. No, wait... maybe it's a gas commercial. Or a hockey commercial. Oh... it's a commercial for Mastercard!"

This is why I love talking to my mother for half an hour, long distance on my cellphone.

We had a great chat about the awesome Christmas party she'll be throwing... she is already getting the house clean even though it is 20 days away. But really, that's not that far.

She is also painting the downstairs bathroom. She had it primed two weeks ago when I was home last. Apparently she painted it Sauté, which means bright orange, and its like going to the bathroom at the circus, so she will be trying again! Something tells me that I will end up painting the bathroom on December 6, when I'm home for the party and a pre-exam vacation. But that's just fine :)

I am currently working away on my final Remote Sensing project, which is due on Thursday. I'll have it done by the end of the day, so that is great. Then, I'll just have to get my Personality Psych poster printed [due Friday] and write my Polar Regions essay [due Friday] and study for my Intro Psych midterm [on Friday].

Guess who is getting wasted on Friday night!

That's right... this guy:

8 comments:

natasha boulanger said...

Look how fancy you are! hehehe bundle of fancy.

natasha boulanger said...

Look how fancy you are! hehehe bundle of fancy.

i am playing outside said...

yay, i like being a bundle of fancy!

my tie looks really good. i used an online video to help me tie a Full Windsor knot. i rock. lol

mando said...

I tried to find a video like that before. Didn't work lol

i am playing outside said...

there's a sweet website... www.videojug.com it has like every video of everything you'd ever want to know about. and its british, so its extra awesome!

mando said...

We've had this conversation numerous times, probably even once about this site, I HATE BRITISH PEOPLE

kevyn said...

i'll have a shot with on friday...giddy up!

i am playing outside said...

sweet!