Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Ground














Last night when I got in bed, I looked at my wall where the light shines in the window. All of a sudden, I wasn't seeing the shadow of the trees outside, but I saw falling.

I jumped up to see massive snowflakes flying to the ground. It was dark out so every now and then, one would catch a streetlight and shine. It was a beautiful moment. I hoped that this would be the first time the snow would still be on the ground when I woke up, and I was rewarded.

Huzzah for snow!

6 comments:

Steve said...

Snow... it coming my was tonight...
so the weatheran says. I'm just thankful for my apt. This will be my first winter sans-shovelling.
for that, i match your Huzzah!

i am playing outside said...

woo hoo! i also shant be touching a shovel! well, unless i'm ever at my mom's when it shows. blast!

mando said...

I like looking at snow from the inside, but once you get out there with your sneakers that have holes in them, and pants that are too long and flicks slush and crap up on your legs and ass, snow is a bitch.

i am playing outside said...

yes i couldnt agree more. Chucks have little holes in the side. they will not be good for winter lol

mando said...

my chucks have huge holes where the material decided to be all like ehhhh screw this.

i am playing outside said...

lol apparently they enjoy ripping whenever they feel like it. a girl named Tonia says this.