Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Celebratory Ice Cream














Today was a gloomy day. The perfect day to run some errands and then write a 2228 word essay.

7 Days ago, I started the first of 4 projects, a Stats assignment. Over the course of those 7 days, I have also completed a 22 page Remote Sensing assignment, a Psych poster applying Erik Erikson's 8 Stages of Personality Development theory to a fictional character, and today's essay for my Polar Regions class... 10 pages about sovereignty in the polar regions.

As you can imagine, my brain is dying a little bit. But through all that, I'm so so happy that all of this work is done.

When I went to school to print my poster today, I wanted a 3x2 foot poster. What I got was a 2x2 poster on a 3x3 sheet of paper. Not impressed. But the only help I could be given was today pay another 18 bucks to have it redone, so I have embraced my weird, square, slightly distorted masterpiece. Now, I just need to find out how to cut it out nicely, since its on a piece of paper that is too big.

After so many hard hours of work, I had to take a picture. That kind of commitment should be documented.














I celebrated being done all of these assignments by enjoying some delicious Turtles ice cream, and I am now enjoying a wonderful mini-marathon of Lost season 1, until I feel like sleeping. At that point, I will sleep blissfully until I wake up, whenever that may be.

Big thanks goes out to everyone who I chatted with on MSN while I wrote that essay today. Andrew, Mando, Megh, Rob, James, and possibly others... you made me not go crazy kill myself! Yay!

Also, thanks to Tim and Carita for being enjoyable companions while we all chatted and made and then ate our dinners together and watched Family Guy. That was a nice break.

Goodnight, all!

No comments: