Sunday, November 25, 2007

The 6 Seasons

As some of you may know, I was watching the entire series of the lovely comedy Reba. Yesterday was day 10, and I finished the 125th and finale episode of the series. I'm either amazing or mental. Y'all can pick. [see... see what i did there? Reba would say that hehe].

I've had a very lazy weekend. I'm officially done all my Christmas shopping except for buying movie passes in Renfrew for my dad's kids. I've also wrapped everything except for my sister's gift because I need a part from Andrew [popcorn] and the second half of Andrew's gift hasn't arrived yet. Other than that, I'm completely ready for Christmas! Yay!

So yes, my bed has many lovely boxes under it with cute blue wrapping paper which features cartoony snow globes with fun Christmas things inside. Thank you Loblaws. I also made tags out of these snow globes through delicate cutting and gluing, because I'm poor. Yay, creativity!

That's about all I've got for now. I'm going to eat an orange and then I may watch the movie This Is London.

No comments: