Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Assignments, Round II

Three assignments due in two days. They are finished, and the third one isn't even due until Thursday afternoon!

Today, I did a total of 36 pages of assignments. I got 4 hours of sleep last night. Then, I woke up at 7am for class from 8:30-10. I spent the next hour in a computer lab and then the school library [which has opened a Second Cup, which makes me ask how that works in conjunction with the library's No Food and Drink policy ;) ].

I headed home, content with the rain pouring down on me. Smiling actually. The feeling of raining pouring down my almost-hairless head, down my face. A cool rain on a warm day... beautiful. No umbrella necessary.

I whipped up some delicious pasta for lunch and then wrote about two pages of my first assignment. I then fell asleep for two hours. Over the next 4 hours, I toiled patiently and resulted in a 22 page Annotated Bibliography. When I finished, I bested Tim in two games of darts, now that we have out board up. He was cocky that he practiced for two hours the other night. I guess practice isn't everything when you're just whipping the darts at random!

After this, I cooked up some pork chops and relaxed for several hours. At 10:30pm, I napped for two more hours while The Simpsons played in the background, attempting to influence my dreams. When I woke up at 12:30, I decided that it was time to work on my final project of the week. Less than three hours later, I'm left with 14 pages on the subject of Vegetation Indices (which is basically the mapping of vegetation with satellites).

Now, I am watching another episode or two of The Simpsons while I wind down from a long day of class, naps and 36 pages of work. I'm proud of myself today.

2 comments:

kevyn said...

rain, darts, pork chops, the simpsons...the good things in life. the hardest workin' blogger in blogger town!

i am playing outside said...

haha :) you and your towel make me smile... you're pretty hard workin' yourself. a cool picture every day? i can't take that many cool pictures!