Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Assignments

This morning, class was very, very hard to suffer through. It was hot in the class and I was exhausted. I came home and immediately slept until about 12:30. A few hours later, Sean called with the offer of a free ticket to tonight's Senators vs Flyers game. An hour later, we were on our way! You can't pass up that kind of opportunity!

In much different news, I have created a website. Up until now, I've always kept my marks pretty quiet, and I never let anyone read my assignments. However, I have decided to make these things completely public. This way, maybe I will strive to do better work in the future, since I know that there is a chance people will be reading my work. If you would like to check it out, you can go to the I Am Playing In Class link to the right of this post. I will update it when I get marks from my profs, or when I complete new assignments. I have put up all the assignment files I have from the beginning of university. For any of the assignments that are links, you can click on them and get to a page to download the assignment as a PDF file. I know its kind of a poor system, but it is the best I can do. I hope you enjoy. Don't be too hard on me!

No comments: