Thursday, September 20, 2007

The 5 Day Weekend

I am currently finishing an accidental 5 day weekend.

After the real weekend, I had Monday off because I only need to go to my discussion group if I had problem with my Stats homework, and at 8:30am I better have some damn big problems to be going. [Note: I had no problems at all!]. On Tuesday, the power outage kept me from going to school because I didn't get to participate in my alarm waking me up. Finally, today, I set my alarm for 11:30pm instead of am. I have rarely made this mistake, but I guess because I was setting the clock so close to noon, which is kind of rare, so I made a mistake.

I spent all day doing nothing and not going anywhere but the kitchen once and the bathroom once. At 8pm, I HAD TO go to school to create a map for the project that I hadn't started but is due tomorrow. That didn't take very long, which was nice. The hardest part was moving around in Simard to actually find a computer with a working program HAHA. I stopped at Subway on the way home. Then I did my assignment tonight, and all is well.

Despite the fact that I missed two days of class, I'm still completely caught up on all my readings and assignments, and I am proud of myself. Two weeks into the school year and I am STILL on track! Wow!

[Me eating a delicious sub on December 10, 2006: Mykl and Mando's Awesome December Day]

2 comments:

natasha boulanger said...

I love your 5 day weekend haha. I actually went outside today though big steps big steps. You're very on top of your assignments.. you get a gold star!

Hahahaha I saw your picture before I read the date, and I was like "wow your hair grew fast". Seriously.. I need sleep. At least you look cute, I look like an asshole eating anything.

Stacy said...

I was thinking the same thing about your hair!

Are you enjoying the same wonderful weather in Ottawa as we are in Toronto?

Oh! I just noticed your are Weeds fan. Can't wait till Oct 10th!