Friday, August 17, 2007

The Letter

This morning as I ate my Raisin Bran, I typed my letter of resignation. It was morning, so I wasn't as sharp as I'd like to be when writing such a letter to such an awful woman, but I got everything said that I needed to and it perhaps saved me from saying things that could come back to bite me in the ass later.

I headed off to work, where stupid Elmer was rushing around doing all my jobs before I was able to. This was surely another of the tactics that him and Mrs. Macies schemed to get me mad and hating the job, so I'd quit, but the joke is on them because I'm already quitting! HAH [Previous tactics include: yelling at me to do jobs I've already completed, as well as creating problems, such as the two clogged toilets in the banquet rooms which were not accessible to the hotel guests overnight, and they were both just filled right up with like a roll of toilet paper each.

Also, this gave me an entire day to just hang out at the front desk and chat, and do absolutely nothing while he did everything he possibly could. Today I found out that not only will Elmer be fucked into staying late for me tomorrow night and working all weekend [his days off] but on Sunday, he'll have to go in 2 hours early to set up a banquet room. MWAHAHA. Oh how I wish I was going to be there when he found that out. That jerk.

Tonight, Andrew and I had spaghetti for supper [made by me] which was good, but not nearly as good as the vegetarian tacos that he made last night. I was horrified by the thought of vegetarian tacos, but they were SO DELICIOUS! I want more!

Alright kids, I'm off to bed now. I'm just 14 hours away from being done this crappy job forever, but first I need to sleep and then endure my final 4.5 hours of the work. As soon as I toss my resignation on her desk, I'm out of the hotel and on the bus. Andrew will get on when it gets to his work, and then we'll be off to the Greyhound station! He's coming home to Renfrew for the weekend to meet Momma, and then he'll be coming back to Ottawa on Monday, but I'll be in Renfrew for a total of ten days. I can't wait! Chat soon!

No comments: